Planning to visit Kerala for your medical treatment?
Treatment + Tourism = Your package for an everlasting memorable healthcare experience at God's own country, the lush green state of India;
Mother Care Hospital - International Patient Care division
Stages of your visit to Mother Care Hospital -
1. Seek Medical opinion from our doctor (through telephone, e-mail or video call)
2. Send your Medical reports with relevant attachments from your present Consultant to the below mentioned email address.
3. Get confirmation from our Doctor, to undergo treatment at Mother Care.
4. Once confirmed, your dedicated Coordinator will ask you to proceed with Medical visa application and help you with your travel.
5. Once you reach Cochin/Calicut International Airport, we will pick you and drop you at the arranged stay at our Delux Suite room at Mother Care Hospital and shall be accompanied by a single person.
6. If the patient is accompanied by a larger group, they (except the bystander) may opt to stay at the 3 star hotel nearby and possibly shall visit tourist locations during treatment duration. We will arrange.
7. Food; for Patient - diet suggested by the Doctor and for Companions - International cuisine including Arabic, available.
8. 4G SIM, if required - Incoming calls and 4G Internet during treatment duration.
9. Your Coordinator will take care of your complete treatment routine inside the hospital from the time of arrival till departure.
10. After treatment, if you desire to have a leisure trip around and allowed by the doctor, we will arrange it for you prior to dropping you at the airport.
Fitness to Fly certificate (if required)
Originals/copies of all medical reports
CD copies of related scans like MRI/CT/Echo/Ultrasound
Referral notes from your doctor, if any.
Arabic speaking Coordinator will be available on request.
Mr Anish Sabu, Manager – International Relations & Patient Care